Working at Bandera Resources
If you are looking for a fast paced, challenging position in the Environmental, Health & Safety field and you enjoy traveling as a part of your job, Bandera may be the right place for you. We truly view Bandera as a team, where employees are the most important part of the team. We are excited that you are interested in joining the Bandera Team.
Current Job Openings
Bandera is currently looking for two (2) Project Managers to be Certified Response Managers for US EPA Region 6. Minimum qualifications include:
- College degree (4-year) with at least 60 hours in science (biology, chemistry, engineering or related “hard science”) or CHMM (Certified Hazardous Materials Manager);
- A minimum of 5 years (Junior Response Manager- RM) or 10 years (Senior Response Manager RM) environmental management experience working with multi-disciplinary personnel, (industrial hygienists, chemists, environmental scientists), with an emphasis on environmental remediation projects;
- A minimum of 3 years (Junior RM) or 7 years (Senior RM) emergency response management experience (oil spills and hazardous materials);
- Extensive travel required throughout EPA Region 6 (Louisiana, Texas, Arkansas, Oklahoma and New Mexico) and nation-wide for commercial clients;
- Good writing and communications skills (report writing; work plans/quality assurance plans/health & safety plans);
- ICS 100/200/300/400/700 qualified;
- Familiarity with RCRA, CERCLA and OPA regulations and requirements.
Competitive salary with overtime pay, benefits (company paid health and dental insurance premiums for employee, spouse, and family, 401(k) with company match, and bonus plan).
How To Apply
Please email you resume to firstname.lastname@example.org